Monday 16 March 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy


I hope you won't mind that I haven't written a proper blog post today but I thought that instead, I would point you in the direction of the guest blogs and interviews I've been doing over the past couple of weeks since publishing my short story collection, The Last Rose. I would hate you to have missed them.

I'd like to thank all of the lovely people who have welcomed me with open arms onto their blogs. Please do pop over and have a read - you never know, you might find out something you didn't know about me!

These are the lovely people I have been talking to:

The Write Romantics

Anne Harvey

Write Minds Write Place

Karen Aldous

Ben Adams

Never Too Late to Write

Also, thank you Tracy for a generous bit of promo.

Please do support these great bloggers - I like to think of us all helping each other.

8 comments:

  1. With all those guests blogs I think you can be forgiven not doing a long post here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy - I was feeling a little blogged out!

      Delete
  2. You are busy, Wendy! Hope the new story collection is rising up the charts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Wendy. Hope the collection has been selling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy girl so you are excused!

    ReplyDelete