Sunday 18 November 2012

Introducing Bobby


Those of you who have been following my blog will have met my step dog Bonnie. This is her step brother Bobby. I thought it rather fitting that he should choose the bookcase to perch on while I was writing. Bobs is nearly thirteen and his usual favoured spot to sit is between me and the laptop, while I am trying to type.There really isn't enough lap space for both!

When my husband and I got married two years ago (click here for our salsa wedding dance) I was worried how dog and cat would get on. I needn't have worried as you can see. I think this is the big Ahhhh moment!



Oh, and if anyone else wants to have a guess at the number of redundant words in the text from last post, you still have time. You don't have to email (though you can if you like) - just post your answer in the comments. At the moment, Claire, you are the closest. I will post answers soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do so love to see a dog and a cat snuggled up together. Bonnie is gorgeous and Bobby is such a handsome fella.
    Loved your salsa! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Theresa - they are lovely. I'm glad you liked the salsa - it was hard dancing it in a wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete