A big thank you to everyone who visited my blog and downloaded Wendy's Story Timeline. A special thank you also to Teresa and Patsy for mentioning it on their blogs and sending hundreds to view it! Thank you also for all your kind comments - if you use it for a story, please let me know how useful it was.
In the next post I shall be posting some links that I hope will be useful to use alongside the timeline.
I am feeling very Christmassy for various reasons:
- On Saturday, my choir, Cantatrice, had our Christmas concert in the local church. The building is beautiful and sun streamed through the stained glass windows as we sang a mix of carols and lighter Christmas songs - it doesn't get more Christmassy than that in my book.
- In the evening we had our ballroon Christmas dance. It was a lovely occasion - even though it was so full, we could only do the basic steps in each dance. We also had the chance to dance our Argentine Tango routine that we've been learning over the last few weeks - it was a bit scary as there were only three other couples dancing with us and everyone else watching.
- We booked tickets for a salsa Christmas masked ball . (I've decided my husband should wear a Simon Cowell mask!)
- We put up our Christmas tree.
- I had stories accepted by both Fiction Feast and The People's Friend (not Christmassy - but it made me happy).