Saturday, 12 July 2014
Seven Things You Might Not Know about Me
The lovely Jan Baynham has nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. In order to receive this award, I have to tell you seven things about myself that you might not know.
I also had to give seven facts when I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog award back in 2012 see here so I shall try to make sure these are new ones.
Okay, so here we go!
1. Although I appear to be very sociable, I do not enjoy any social gatherings that last more than two hours. That really, really, really is my limit.
2. I have a rubbish facial memory.
3. I have 'immature ears' (I borrowed that term from a Facebook friend). The ear passages are the size of a child's and have led to periods of deafness and excruciating pain and even perforated eardrums on flights.
4. Because of this I shall be having permanent grommets inserted in two weeks time... gulp!
5. I can dance twelve different dances.
6. I won a fancy dress costume dressed as a mermaid (no, not recently!)
7. I absolutely love Greek food.
I am supposed to nominate fifteen other people for this award but most of the people I would have chosen have already been nominated, so if anyone reading this would like to take up the challenge, then please do so.